From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Recoskie
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:52 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] John Cortell for committer

This is true, which is partly why I asked, and also is why I said I had no
doubts he is capable.

That being said, the whole point of committer status is to commit code to
CVS, so we need committers who are going to commit code and not just talk
either, so asking to see code contributions is appropriate.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             "Mikhail
             Khodjaiants"
             <mikhailk@xxxxxxx                                          To
             >                         "CDT General developers list."
             Sent by:                  <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             cdt-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [cdt-dev] John Cortell for
             06/06/2006 11:40          committer
             AM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Chris,

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think that contributions are limited
only to physical patches. John has contributed more to the debugger design
than many people who just fixed a couple of bugs.

Mikhail Khodjaiants