To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] John Cortell for committer

I've looked in Bugzilla for patches submitted by John that have been
committed, and I've also looked in the archives for cdt-patch and not found
anything.  If John has made code contributions in the past that I am
missing, could someone point me in the right direction?

I have no doubts about John being capable, but typically we require
potential committers to get a few submissions under their belts before we
hand over the keys to the castle, and so far I haven't found any such
submissions.  If someone can point me at some contributions I'll happily
fork over a +1.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

            "Mikhail
            Khodjaiants"
            <mikhailk@xxxxxxx                                          To
            >                         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
            cdt-dev-bounces@e
            clipse.org                                            Subject
                                      [cdt-dev] John Cortell for
                                      committer
            02/06/2006 11:13
            AM

            Please respond to
              "CDT General
            developers list."
            <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                  org>

Hi,

I would like to nominate John Cortell from Freescale for CDT committer.
John has been very active participant in the CDT and DSDP debugger related
design and implementation discussions. His knowledge and experience
especially with exotic (for me) hardware makes him a valuable asset for our
project. I think he would be a great addition to the CDT team especially
now, when we, together with the DSDP community, are looking for integrated
solutions to bring Eclipse to the embedded world.

Mikhail Khodjaiants
QNX Software Systems