AW: [cdt-dev] John Cortell for committer

+1

from Norbert Ploett

Von: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Mikhail Khodjaiants
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Juni 2006 17:14
An: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [cdt-dev] John Cortell for committer

Hi,

I would like to nominate John Cortell from Freescale for CDT committer.
John has been very active participant in the CDT and DSDP debugger related design and implementation discussions. His knowledge and experience especially with exotic (for me) hardware makes him a valuable asset for our project. I think he would be a great addition to the CDT team especially now, when we, together with the DSDP community, are looking for integrated solutions to bring Eclipse to the embedded world.

Mikhail Khodjaiants
QNX Software Systems

Back to the top