[cdt-dev] The CDT JUnit tests

I'm new to the CDT, CVS, and Eclipse.

I tried posting a similar query a few days ago to the cdt-test-dev mailing list, but appears that list is no longer in use (the archive shows the last mail in April of 2005)

My goal is to be able to run the CDT JUnit tests against milestone releases of Eclipse, the CDT, and various flavors of Linux on PowerPC.

I have tried to find a guide to the correct set of tests to run on the web using Google, but have not found much. I did locate nightly build test run results under
http://fullmoon.rtp.raleigh.ibm.com/tools/cdt/builds/...

However, these test results show that a fairly small subset of the CDT tests were run. Is there a web page somewhere that shows what current tests are runnable and are expected to pass? Or are the nightly build tests the only ones expected to pass?

I have run a wider set of tests than what are shown in the nightly runs, but am seeing many failures. When I drilled down on one of these failures, I filed a bugzilla report on it. Someone replied to the bug report stating that these tests need to be re-designed.

So if there is a web site out there somewhere with this info, that'd be great.

Thanks for your consideration,

- Corey

Corey Ashford
Software Engineer
IBM Linux Technology Center, Linux Toolchain
Beaverton, OR
503-578-3507
cjashfor@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top