[cdt-dev] Custom task tags and help

Hi,

I realize that with the upcoming release your heads must be filled with more important stuff, yet I need a quick kick into the right direction.

Since I have seen what JDT does with comments and (custom) task tags, I am craving to have this feature in CDT as well. I realize there have been requests before, yet noone was willing/had the time to contribute. In fact, I want this to happen that much that I'm willing to do it myself and share with the community. Where would I best start looking in the code - a small hint is appreciated, the rest I will be able to figure out on myself.

Another thing: Where would I get help books, preferably a reference of the stdlib? I couldn't find anything helpful on the net, or else I wouldn't have asked (of course).

Yours,
  David.

Back to the top