[cdt-dev] June Monthly Call Agenda

Hey gang,

Thursday is June 1st and time again for our monthly call. This is timely as we are wrapping up 3.1.0, should soon be starting up 3.1.1, and need to start planning for 4.0. Also, as part of my effort not to talk so much at these things, I am going to do a round table with all the committers present on the call for each of them to give a status of what they are working on and planning for the next month. So come prepared to say something J.

Agenda:

-          Release Planning

o        3.1.0 closure, feedback on our end game process

o        3.1.1 maintenance stream, when to create the branch

o        4.0 feature planning, how do we want to go about organizing this

-          Committer Round Table

-          Any new business (I know we have some new committer candidates waiting in the wings…)

-          Any technical discussions

Dial in info on the wiki.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top