Re: [cdt-dev] Building CDT from CVS and exporting it

Yes, we should put it in the FAQ.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Roman Levenstein
             <romixlev@yahoo.c
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             26/05/2006 10:12          Re: [cdt-dev] Building CDT from CVS
             AM                        and exporting it

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Thank you, Chris!

This is exactly what I was looking for! I'm wondering why is this not
stated somewhere on the project pages or in some README files? It
definitely deserves to be there. Or is it my fault and I just missed
it?
Thanks again,
 Roman