Re:[cdt-dev] m68k-elf-ld error

Hi Venky,

This is more like a user question, while this is list is for developer discussions. Also we are not providing support for Motorola Cross compiler and not familiar with its command line syntax, so you should probably ask your question to those guys providing your x-compiler integration.

Here are several hints that might help you to solve the problem:

> 2. In the Libraries I entered Lib1.a
I don’t know your x-compiler syntax but should you enter the “Lib1” instead of  “Lib1.a” in the “Libraries” field.

Also try invoking your linker command directly from the command line and see if it works there.

Regards,

Mikhail

Hi,
I am using Eclipse IDE for C/C++ project in WindowsXP with Cross compiler as Motorola.
I need to link some libraries in my project.

1. In the Project Properties -> GCC Linker -> Libraries I added the Library Search Path as C:\Libraries
2. In the Libraries I entered Lib1.a

When i did "Build Project" it gave me the following linker error:
m68k-elf-ld -L C:\LIBRARIES -oTest_New.exe ./main.o -l Lib1
c:\coldfire\bin\m68k-elf-ld.exe: cannot find -lLib1
make: *** [Test_New.exe] Error 1

I am not able to figure out what is the problem.
Please help me !!!

Venky

Back to the top