[cdt-dev] m68k-elf-ld error

Hi,
I am using Eclipse IDE for C/C++ project in WindowsXP with Cross compiler as Motorola.
I need to link some libraries in my project.

1. In the Project Properties -> GCC Linker -> Libraries I added the Library Search Path as C:\Libraries
2. In the Libraries I entered Lib1.a

When i did "Build Project" it gave me the following linker error:
m68k-elf-ld -L C:\LIBRARIES -oTest_New.exe ./main.o -l Lib1
c:\coldfire\bin\m68k-elf-ld.exe: cannot find -lLib1
make: *** [Test_New.exe] Error 1

I am not able to figure out what is the problem. Please help me !!!

Venky

Back to the top