[cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Resource compiler?

Well, assuming you are using Managed Build, you would need to have
toolchain definitions that would support Microsoft's resource compiler.
Right now we don't have these.  If someone wants to volunteer the effort
though we'll happily make them a part of CDT somewhere.

If you are using Standard Make to build your project you can of course do
anything you wish in your makefile, since you get to write it by hand.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Jean-Claude
             Gervais
             <jc.gervais@video                                          To
             tron.ca>                  CDT Debug developers list
             Sent by:                  <cdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             cdt-debug-dev-bou                                          cc
             nces@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [cdt-debug-dev] Resource compiler?
             23/05/2006 03:45
             PM

             Please respond to
                 CDT Debug
              developers list
             <cdt-debug-dev@ec
                lipse.org>

Hi,

             I've been using Eclipse to develop console-mode applications
for a
little while now and so far it has worked really well.

             But upon writing a graphical Win32 application, I couldn't
figure out
how to specify an .RC file for my project.

             Is there a way (using the Eclipse IDE) to specify a resource
script
that should be compiled and bound to the output executable?

Thanks in advance.