[cdt-dev] CDT 3.1 Bugs Updated

Hey gang,

I’ve gone through the open bugs and assigned myself the ones I want to fix in 3.1. Please do the same to make sure we know how close we are getting. If you have bugs assigned to you targeting 3.1 and you do not plan on fixing them, then please put it back to ‘—‘ just to keep expectations in check.

I have moved any bugs targeted for 3.1 but still assigned to an inbox back to ‘—‘. The assumption is that the inboxes don’t know how to fix bugs so people should not be expecting them to get fixed while still on the inbox. Only the assigned to people should be setting the target milestones.

Right now I see 30 bugs on 3.1. Just a reminder that starting next week, our policy changes so that you must advertise any bugs you are going to fix for review on the cdt-dev list.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top