From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:53 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] New Call for I200605151430 as RC1

I hear ya. It goes down every time I try to copy the builds off of it. Voting on HEAD should be fine since I don’t know if much has changed. But then my cvs logs are down too L. If you feel adventurous, you can always get the tagged version of everything. It has a v in front with the timestamp of the build. v200605151430 I think…

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com