From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jerome CORRENOZ
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:04 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] MBS option for "Managed Make C++ Projects"

Hi all,

Our toolchain doesn't support C++ language but our project type is
proposed in the "New project" wizard when the end-user selects "Managed
Make C++ Projects". So, it may be confusing for our end-users that
select a C++ projects but can't build it?

Does exist an option or a way to make visible our project type only for
"Managed Make C Projects" ?

Regards,
    Jerome