RE: [cdt-dev] Extending org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.newWizardPages

There are some example pages in org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.tests that you can look at to see if there's something you're doing wrong.  If that doesn't help post your code here (if that's possible) and I'll take a look.

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
Texas Instruments, Toronto
http://eclipse.org/cdt