Re: [cdt-dev] CDT May Conference Call Thursday

On May 2, 2006, at 12:48 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:

Agenda:

-          CDT 3.1 End Game

-          CDT 3.1.1 (yes we need to deal with that reality)

-          CDT 4.0 Items (if any yet)

-          CDT Fall Conference

-          Anything else?

As always, these calls are open to anyone, including flies on the wall J.

We'd (LANL) like to discuss modifying CDT to allow building a directory outside of a workspace. This is needed to complete remote build support. Tianchao Li
is working on this and can lead the discussion.

Regards,
Craig

Back to the top