[cdt-dev] CDT 3.1.0 RC0 Now Available

Hey gang,

The build has spread through the mirror system and is ready to go. To get the build, point your update site manager to:

   http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/callisto

This is an alpha quality build, so use accordingly. The developers have their features working enough to test. Please raise as many bugs as you can find so that we can make sure we end up with a good quality release come the end of June.

Areas to focus on which have had the most churn through this release include

-          all things indexing (i.e. search, all refs/decls, open decl/def, content assist), especially the new Fast indexer,

-          managed build

-          debugging

But, of course, all bugs are important!

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top