[cdt-dev] This week is feature freeze

Hey gang,

Just a reminder that this week is feature freeze week, or RC0. What’s a feature freeze? Well, it is up to interpretation, but what I will be doing is announcing the RC0 build to the newsgroup and ask for them to raise as many bugs as they can. So whatever you are comfortable with…

I am thinking of taking the upcoming Sunday morning’s build as the official RC0 build. This will also go into the next Callisto release.

Let me know if you have concerns/questions.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top