RE: [cdt-dev] EclipseCDT debugging -> too slow

How does it perform compared to doing the same operations at the
GDB (assuming you are using GDB) level?  There is definitely a
larger overhead associated with synchronizing multiple data sources
(ie continuous display of backtrace, shared object states, registers
etc) that you don't have when running gdb that responds to a step
with (unless otherwise configured)

(gdb)

Thomas

Back to the top