[cdt-dev] PDOM Database Versioning

Hey gang,

It’s cool to see bug reports starting to come in on the PDOM. Some of it I can see is from me changing the content layout. I have now finished the handling I had planned for versioning. Each PDOM database (one per project) has a version number in it. If it doesn’t mach the version expected, the PDOM will ask the indexer associated with the project to kick of a reindex job. I’ve serialized all Index jobs so they’ll run one at a time. Looks ugly in the Progress view, but the impact is less J.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top