RE: [cdt-dev] Code folding + comments

Probably not the most appropriate list, but there you go.

If you select the folded line and then hit ctrl+/, the entire folded
section is commented out.

>From my perspective, it would be very surprising if the comment
operation commented out more than one line without a selection.

-T

-----Original Message-----
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bu Bacoo
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 9:40 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Code folding + comments

Hello all

I don not know, if this is the right list or I should mail this to
Eclipse list, but you sure do know :-)

When I comment out (ctrl+/ by default) a folded piece of code, only
the first line is being commented. Wouldn't it be nicier, if the whole
piece of hidden code would be commented?

What do you think?

Have a nice time
Bu