RE: [cdt-dev] CDT C++ Class Browser

We have no plans to do a C++ Class Browser per se. CDT 3.1 will introduce an
Index view which you should be able to get the same information. We should
see a Type Hierarchy view in CDT 4.0 to complete that part of the picture.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com