From: eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eclipse
WebMaster (Denis Roy)
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 9:06 AM
To: Eclipse Committers
Subject: [eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse.org meltdown - CVS information

Folks,

As a result of the outage we had last friday, Eclipse.org is now running
off the secondary backend server.

There is a 30-minute replication delay for CVS data between the primary
and secondary servers, so it is possible that any commits you did
between (approximately) 1:00pm Eastern and 1:45pm Eastern were not
replicated to the secondary server.  Any commits prior to and after
those times are in the repository. It would be wise to synchronize your
CVS workspace with the repository to make sure any of your commits are
in CVS.

I apologize once again for the inconvenience this causes, and hope to
have everything back to normal by the end of the week.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the WebMaster FAQ at