From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of dmsubs
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:14 PM
To: 'CDT General developers list.'
Subject: [cdt-dev] Another MBS oddity

My Managed Make projects have stopped saving their properties: I edit
the
project properties, making changes to the tool options and close the
properties dialog. When I go back into the project properties, the
changes
have disappeared. If I check the date/time on the projects .cdtbuild
file,
it has not changed.

Any ideas?

Thanks