RE: [cdt-dev] DOM Searching

Lambda Prolog? Very cool.

We have been using the wiki on wiki.eclipse.org to store developer
information. On the CDT page you'll see pointers off to plans and a design
doc I'm currently working on for the PDOM, the new indexer/search facility.
CDT 3.1 is to be released as part of Callisto by the end of June.

It might be easier if you told me which interfaces you are using and I can
say what you should look out for.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com