[cdt-dev] Import with source folders not working for nightly builds

Hi folks,

this is something I am observing since a few days: I get the nightly build from the build machine and try to import some plug-ins (core, launch) with source folders. I have verified

- that I am using the sdk package and
- that I have selected "Projects with source folders" in the import wizard

and still the import does not work - the imported plug-ins do not contain any sources and the jar file (which has the I200603xxxx name extension) is not on the classpath for the plug-in so referenced classes from the plug-in cannot even be resolved.

OK, I can resort to getting the CVS sources but this should work, shouldn't it?

Norbert Ploett

Back to the top