[cdt-dev] CDT-Photran integration patch

I attached a patch to Bugzilla 115935 which is basically equivalent to what I proposed at the CDT Developers' Summit last fall. Some identifiers have changed--it extends Doug's ILanguage and LanguageManager now--but is otherwise the same.

Essentially, this allows us to supply our own model builder and have its elements show up in the Outline and Make Projects views.

Photran's corresponding ILanguage will just return null for all of the getTranslationUnit methods in ILanguage; so far that doesn't seem to be a problem. Maybe later we'll have time to *actually* integrate those kinds of things...

Looking forward to discussing this and hopefully getting it integrated in the near future. Sorry for taking so long to get around to this.

Jeff

Back to the top