[cdt-dev] Search JUnit Failures

Hey gang,

There are a number of failures in the JUnits around search. I had thought it was something I did but tracing through the debugger, it looks like more of an indexer problem (i.e. missing entries).

Going back through time looking at each builds’ results, I see that it started failing on March 4, so one of the March 3 checkins broke something. Looking at the CVS logs, I see Leo and Oleg checked some stuff in.

Just a reminder to run the test suite before every check in, or check the build logs in the morning to see if you broke anything. You can check everything out from the CDT build machine: http://cdt.eclipse.org.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems