From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:33 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Commercial Adoption of CDT.

Hey gang,

One of the themes I want to promote in my EclipseCon presentation is the health of the CDT community which is partly illustrated by the growing list of companies that ship the CDT in commercial products. I’ll also be presenting my cool download stats to show the huge adoption we’re getting in the open source world (68,000 downloads in Jan!).

I can take a guess from who’s raising bugs and committing code and looking at web sites to find who’s shipping the CDT in their products. But I want to make sure I get it correct by asking the people on the list. You can respond to me directly if you’d wish.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems