Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:33:28 -0500
From: Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Commercial Adoption of CDT.
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey gang,

One of the themes I want to promote in my EclipseCon presentation is the
health of the CDT community which is partly illustrated by the growing
list of companies that ship the CDT in commercial products. I'll also be
presenting my cool download stats to show the huge adoption we're
getting in the open source world (68,000 downloads in Jan!).

I can take a guess from who's raising bugs and committing code and
looking at web sites to find who's shipping the CDT in their products.
But I want to make sure I get it correct by asking the people on the
list. You can respond to me directly if you'd wish.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

<http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com>