RE: [cdt-dev] Indexer problems?

I see, you're right.  We actually already had our own scanner config
discovery profile for other reasons, so I didn't realize it would also
be necessary in your case.  I think you should replace:

class='org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.scannerconfig.DefaultGCCS
cannerInfoCollector'

with:

class='org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.scannerconfig.DefaultGnuW
inScannerInfoCollector'

in your extension.  I remember it taking forever to get this right back
when I was working on this, but hopefully that's all you'll need to do.

Separately to the managed build developers:  It seems weird that you
should have to define your own extension for this just to override the
command to run.  Shouldn't it read the command from the toolchain itself
somehow?  What if the user overrides the gcc command in the UI?  It
doesn't seem that the scanner info stuff would realize that and would
continue to run gcc, even if the user switched it to arm-linux-gcc or
the like.  I assume this would cause the indexer to be incorrect in this
case.  Maybe I've missed something, though.

  Jeremiah Lott
  TimeSys Corporation