[cdt-dev] Indexer problems?

Hi

I have defined a plugin for the GNUARM tools. When I create a new (empty)
project based on this plugin, I immediately get the following error:

Invalid project path: Include path not found (\cygdrive\c\program
files\gnuarm\arm-elf\include).

When I create a simple C "Hello World" program, and build it, the program
builds and links without error. However, after the clean build, I still have
the following errors reported in the "Problems" window:

Invalid project path: Include path not found (\cygdrive\c\program
files\gnuarm\arm-elf\include).
Invalid project path: Include path not found (\cygdrive\c\program
files\gnuarm\arm-elf\sys-include).
Invalid project path: Include path not found (\cygdrive\c\program
files\gnuarm\lib\gcc\arm-elf\4.0.2\include).
C/C++ Indexer Problem: Preprocessor Inclusion not found: stdio.h in file:
C:\Workspace\hello\hello.c on line: 1.
C/C++ Indexer Problem: Preprocessor Inclusion not found: stdlib.h in file:
C:\Workspace\hello\hello.c on line: 2.

together with Warnings in the editor window by each of the #includes that
state:

C/C++ Indexer Problem: Preprocessor Inclusion not found: stdio.h in file:
C:\Workspace\hello\hello.c on line: 1.

Any clues as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

---