From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ryan Hapgood
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 8:10 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Project conversion when a tool has been removed

I'm trying to set up project conversion between two versions of our
toolchain and have struck a problem when I get to the removed tool
(details are longwinded and sketchy at this point). I'm interested to
know if conversion to a toolchain with a missing tool *should* work,
or if anyone has any ideas as to how they would approach such a task.

Regards,

Ryan Hapgood,
HI-TECH Software