RE: [cdt-dev] CDT assembly file extension

By convention, .S files are built using GCC to allow preprocessing. Hence, I
worked around this problem by modifying
cdt.mangagedbuild.tool.gnu.c.compiler.input as follows:

1. Change sourceContentType from "org.eclipse.cdt.core.cSource" to ""
2. Change sources from "c" to "c,S"

According to Managed Build System Extensibility Document "sourceContentType"
overvides "sources". It seems to work as expected, however, I'm an Eclipse
newbie and there may be some side effects I haven't stumbled across.

Hugh,,