Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 9:40 AM
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Steps to use another Debugger other than GDB

Madan,

I too would be very interested in any information that you receive concerning this implementation.  Where I work we make use of in in-house debugger along with our own C/C++ compilers and development tools to perform software development.  The debugger command set is not even close to gdb and I would like to create and interface to allow our developers to use our debugger from within Eclipse.

Thanks for any information,

Jeff Polzin
SAS Institute Inc.
Cary, NC