[cdt-dev] Re: Intel CDT meeting

On Feb 9, 2006, at 1:52 PM, Monteleone, Robert wrote:

Please send a registration email to robert.monteleone@xxxxxxxxx if you are definitely planning on attending. Include the number of attendees in your group who will be attending and include "Intel CDT meeting" in the title of the email. Please do this by February 23, 2006 at the latest, so plans and arrangements can be finalized.

I'm planning on attending the Intel CDT meeting and representing the PTP project. So far, I am the only member of our team that plans on attending.

Regards,
Craig

Back to the top