Re: [cdt-dev] CDT contributors meeting announcement

Hewlett-Packard Company: 2-3 person will attend.

We want to present  "HP C/C++ Remote Developer Plug-in 1.0 for Eclipse" in this meeting. 30-45 mins should be sufficent for this presentation.

Thanks,
Sumit Sarkar

RE: [cdt-dev] CDT contributors meeting announcement

Excellent attendance! I haven't said yet, but I'll be there as well. I'll
check with the other QNXers and see if they are available.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

********************************************************************** Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6 Boundary Row, Southwark, London, SE1 8HP, UK. This message is intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it immediately. Neither Symbian nor any of its Affiliates accepts liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in compliance with Symbian corporate policy. **********************************************************************