[cdt-dev] Keyword highlighting

Hi all,

I have a managed C project, in which I need to highlight keywords for there occurrences in C/C++ text editor.

For example in eclipse java editor if I have a code in my function, such as

int testVariable = 7;

testVariable++;

So if my cursor is on testVariable, it will highlight all occurrences of testVariable in that function with default color specified (whose color settings are there in Window->Preferences->Editors->Text Editors ->Annotations ->Occurrences)

In my C/C++ editor if I search for keywords through Search->File it shows all occurrences of searched text highlighted. But it does not show the keyword highlighted if my cursor is on that keyword.

Does C/C++ editor have this feature?

Or if not how do I proceed?

Please Guide.

Thanks in advance.