From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 12:09 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0.2 RC1 Now Available

Working on it right now ;-)

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of cebarne2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 12:06 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

What is the best way to get a changelog for 3.0.2?  Bugzilla, or will one be posted soon?

Chad Barnes
Rockwell Collins, Inc.

Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/06/2006 10:30 AM

Please respond to

cc

Subject

[cdt-dev] CDT 3.0.2 RC1 Now Available

Hey gang,

The build is complete and uploaded to the download site. The build is available from:

            http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/3.0.2/RC1/index.html

There has been very little change since RC0 and really no code change. I would like to give this a couple more days of testing and then call a go/no go for this builds as 3.0.2 GA on Wednesday. Assuming no further blocking issues, of course.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems