Re: [cdt-dev] wxGTK integration in Eclipse 3.1.1 problems!

I don't think that it can work at the moment. backquotes are interpreted by the shell program and executed to get the string value returned by the command, it is not something intepreted by g++.

I don't think that CDT can process backquote to replace it by the right value. At the moment, the only thing that you can do is to manually execute wx-config --cxxflags or wx-config --libs, get the string returned, and manually copy and paste it in project compilation properties.

I don't know if backquote processing is planed in CDT. Maybe that an enhancement request could be done in bugzilla for this feature.

Nicolas.