[cdt-dev] want to hide standard debugger names on Debugger tab

Hi,

I have integrated a target specific gnu based gdb to eclipse. When I go to Debugger tab in Debug configuration, I see a list in combo box including eclipse’s standard debuggers (gdb debugger, cygwin gdb debugger and server debugger) along with my debugger name. I do not want to show standard debuggers’ name in the combo.

To achieve this requirement, I modified CDebuggerTab’s loadDebuggerComboBox function.

But actually I do not want to modify original cdt launch code.

Is there any other approach to hide the standard debugger names in the combo without modifying the existing code?

Regards,

Aparna

Back to the top