RE: [cdt-dev] timeouts while debugging w/ latest I-builds

Seems to be…

The testcase I was using had about 50 local variables in each function and some rather big arrays.  I’m guessing due to that bug there were a lot of threads going.

Chris Recoskie

Software Designer

Texas Instruments, Toronto

http://eclipse.org/cdt