[cdt-dev] CDT 3.0.2 RC0 Now Available

Hey gang, the build is finally complete. I had a couple of hiccups since this was actually the first 3.0.2 build I’ve done. But I ran a quick smoke test and everything seems to be working fine. The build is available here:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/3.0.2/RC0/index.html

So for the CDT 3.0.2 end game, I was thinking if giving us the week to take this build out for a spin. If there are no code changes and no bugs open by next Monday morning, we can declare this build 3.0.2 GA, otherwise I’ll respin out an RC1. The amount of change that goes into that build will determine the length of the next cycle. Again, the objective is to get this finished in the next two weeks.

Comments?

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems