RE: [cdt-dev] Oleg Krasilnikov for Committer

O.K. Sorry for the delay. I declare the motion carried. Thanks everyone . And thank you Oleg for taking this on. We look forward to your contributions.

I’ll get Norbert and Oleg’s paperwork done as soon as I can.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Camelon
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 10:21 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Oleg Krasilnikov for Committer

+1

--
JohnC

Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/20/2006 08:45 AM

Please respond to
"CDT General developers list."

cc

Subject

[cdt-dev] Oleg Krasilnikov for Committer

I’d also like to nominate Oleg Krasilnikov from Intel for CDT committer. Oleg has been doing some very impressive work focused on the performance of the parser related features and has acquired a great knowledge of how this mass of code works. Of course, we all know this is one of the main areas that need addressing badly in the CDT and with Oleg as a committer, we will greatly benefit from his expertise.

Again, we need 3 committers with no negative votes. I’ll give to the end of Monday for the vote.

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems