RE: [cdt-dev] Norbert Ploett for committer

Thanks everyone, I declare the motion carried. Congratulations Norbert and I
look forward to your great contributions going forward.

Norbert there is a little more paperwork I need to do to turn on access for
you. Stay tuned.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems