From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Harish Dewan
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 5:18 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Adding listener to MBS enumerated option

Hi all,

I have an enumerated option which has enumeratedOptionValues added. When the user changes the value of that enumerated option (combo box), I need to display a message box.

So can you please guide me how to add listener to combo box of MBS.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Harish Dewan

System Executive , Advanced Technology Solutions - Semiconductor Solutions Group | KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. | +91 020 2538 2358 x 421 | harishd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.kpitcummins.com