Re: [cdt-dev] Adding listener to MBS enumerated option

> I have an enumerated option which has enumeratedOptionValues added. When
> the user changes the value of that enumerated option (combo box), I need
> to display a message box.
>
> So can you please guide me how to add listener to combo box of MBS.

You might try to set the 'applicabilityCalculator' attribute on the
enumerated option. Each time the user changes an option with that enum
option in view the method IOptionApplicability.isOptionEnabled() will be
called, and you can possibly abuse that method to check the selected
enum and popup the message box.

Regards,
  Wieant

Back to the top