RE: [cdt-dev] 'exporting' a workspace

Comment inline.

If you shared the launch configuration you should be able to place them in
the project which when imported should get picked up by the launch dialog.

> 2. Import doesn't (easily) recreate a project containing what I exported.
> tried 2 things:
> A) Export every project individually. When I came to import, I had to
> create
> each project of the appropriate type (managed vs standard make, C vs C++)
> before I could import. This also lost any project dependencies.
> B) export every project in the workspace. When I came to import, I had to
> create an empty project and each imported project was then a sub-project
> of
> that 'empty' project. Again, dependencies were lost.

You must be using the File System import... If you use Import -> "Existing
Projects into Workspace" it will create the entire project preserving type
*and* any dependencies