RE: [cdt-dev] 'exporting' a workspace

I've just thought of another reason why the workspace is useful to export -
launch configurations.

1. For each project, I have defined a debug configuration that sets up the
name of gdb (xx-elf-gdb) and parameters etc.
2. I have also defined an external tool that our users will use frequently.

I'm just trying to make life a bit easier for our first time users to get up
and running with a) eclipse/cdt, b) our tools and c) our examples!

Thanks,

---
Derek