RE: [cdt-dev] 'exporting' a workspace

Doug,

Yes, that would work, but doesn't give a good 'out of box' experience. What
if I had 100 examples? A bit laborious for each customer to have to do this.
You also have to build dependencies for each project (in my example, there
is one project that all others are dependent on).

Another idea - Is there a way to automate the importing of projects into a
workspace (and add a dependency!).

Thanks
---
Derek