RE: [cdt-dev] 'exporting' a workspace

I'm not sure you can do it that way. The problem is that the .metadata
directory in the workspace isn't really portable. If you delete that
directory in your distribution, your users should be able to import all of
the projects using the import existing project wizard.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems